Ribbed Auxiliary Drive Belt Pulley Puller 20 - 183mm 077435V2
€ 84.00(with VAT)
Export price: € 69.42 (without VAT)
The puller is designed to enable the removal of auxiliary drive belt pulleys that use ribbed belts. This puller has a left and right hand threaded clamping mechanism that ensures the toothed clamps close equally onto the pulley ensuring the force screw stays central mounted on the pulley shaft. The puller is supplied with 2 sets quick change clamps for different depth pulleys and 2 force screws.
- Applications include: Water pump pulley, Alternator Pulley, Air conditioning pulleys, crankshaft pulleys, etc.
- 2 Centre screws for deep/shallow auxiliary drive belt pulleys
- Supplied with Center pointed end pin adaptor for pressing shafts with round centre depression and flat end adaptor.
- Long quick change and short quick change Clamp arms
- Force screws and clamping arm screws should be lubricated with clean molybdenum disulphide grease.
If an engine is fitted with a serpentine belt and the associated ribbed drive pulleys, then care has to be taken when removing these pulleys, particularly the main crankshaft pulley. A traditional puller is likely to damage the outer edge of ribbed drive pulley. This new puller is specifically designed for these ribbed pulleys, and is a versatile solution that will safely and smoothly remove water pump pulleys, alternator pulleys, air-conditioning pulleys, crankshaft pulleys, etc.
The puller has a left and right hand threaded clamping mechanism that lets the toothed clamps close equally onto the pulley ensuring the force screw stays centrally mounted on the pulley shaft. The toothed design makes the clamps grip across the ribbed section of the pulley and not against the outer edge of the pulley which would easily be damaged.
This puller is supplied with two sets of quick change clamps and two sizes of force screw for both deep and shallow pulley depths. Two end pin adaptors are also supplied for round or flat centre depressions.
Signed contract No. L- ĀTA-14-2306 with LIDA as co-financing project "Ltd. "HCT AUTOMOTIVE" external marketing activities".